Description

This is mainly a graphics update. I've included a new theme for the mod based on the ui_repair_buttons.dds created by [ZRP]LoNer1. A bug was also fixed that caused the icons of items to not appear in salvage.

Preview
Repair Kits Revamped 1.04.2
Comments
Guest
Guest

Great! I'll try this right now!
Thanks!

[by Lejardo]

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
KevinFrank
KevinFrank

This mod is awesome. Careful not to carry too much salvage parts as it might lag a bit when you open inventory.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Pamonha2050
Pamonha2050

cool...but its a bug and the game crash if i (rare moments) repair my armour our weapon help!!!

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
downlode
downlode

I ran into this as well, in my case if I open the tool box, it's solid as a rock, if I right click on the parts bag and select 'use', sometimes I get a crash. So I just don't do that, no problem. :)

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
phantorang
phantorang

1

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

hansleader
hansleader

hi,i have a question,i download 3files,which file should choose to cover to game menu?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Nikkolai_Superfly
Nikkolai_Superfly

Would you mind making a patch that makes this compatible with OWR's
equipment icons?

EDIT: Made the patch myself. If you want I can provide you with the file so you can include it in future updates.

Also, I'm experiencing a CTD whenever I try to do more than one repair in a single use of the menu. Doesn't matter what I do. Clicking "use 1" more than once always CTD.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 73
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...r shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\repair.script:419: attempt to index local 'part' (a nil value)

Here is that section of code in repair.script
lines 416-422:

function delete_parts(number)
for x = 1,number do
local part = find_part()
alife():release(alife():object(part:id()), true)
set_counter()
end
end

I will note that this section of code is the only place where the word "part" by itself is written as a singular. I'm thinking that "part" is actually supposed to be "parts". But, tbh I don't know how to code, so you'd know better. I just tinker with stuff until something words. All I have is intuition. I can usually fix code, but I can't write code from scratch. I just look for patterns and find the inconsistencies.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.