Religion and Revolution, Version 2.7 is a modification for Civilization IV: Colonization
Here is the final changelog for Religion and Revolution: Version 2.6:
PLEASE NOTE THAT Version 2.7 IS NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS!
- Corrected several XML issues (duplicates etc.)
- Removed dialog that asks for confirmation for declaration of war when entering a native village if the unit in question is a transport
- Natives will not teach skills if they are still angry due to bargaining
- If a size 1 city is razed, the player no longer gets an annoying and redundant message stating that the city will be abandoned
- Corrected artillery unit texture scaling issue in Europe. Removed the code for the other ports since it is not needed
- The great tool factory will correctly reduce the food yields of the city
- The graduation of colonists will no longer be able to cause a CTD (was only an issue when English text was used)
- Attempting to assign a unit that produces nothing on a plot (noble, governor etc.) no longer causes a CTD
- Fix swapped import / export limit parameters
- Fix graphical glitch/redraw problem that happens if the player has insufficient gold to buy a slave in Africa.
- Some graphic bugs cavalry and dragoons fixed
- RaR Americas Gigantic map bug with church fixed
- Bug Fix Map RAR Americas Gigantic and RAR Americas Huge; Church and Wild animals work fine now
- Disabled problematic events that could potentially cause CTD
- Indian villages will no longer be placed on top of bonus resources.
- Added a new version of the FaireWeather map script with a new option called regularity (Credit to Deliverator) which creates less predictable continents layouts.
- Fix AI handling of professions with multiple input yields
- AI players can now travel to the African port to sell goods/treasure and buy slaves.
- AI now sort the units that wait on the European docks by their value. This ensures that the most valuable units get picked up first.
- Prevent AI transport ships from traveling to Europe if they are carrying at least one unit. The AI should prioritize putting its units to work in the new world and not keep ferrying the same unit(s) back and forth, wasting turns and transport capacity.
- Great generals will now only consider safe paths when relocating between cities. This avoids previously reported issues in which a GG would travel through (or close to) enemy territory
- AI will now prioritize the production of liberty bells
- AI will produce the yields that gives the best profit, either in Europe or Africa.
- AI will no longer overproduce certain yields (ore)
- AI is more likely to produce yields that are used as input for other goods.
- The value of Bells/hammers now scale with the population / rebel percentage.
- AI may choose to go to Africa rather than Europe if to maximize the sale profit
- AI can now use great admirals
- AI will use their starting units better
- New feature: Coastal transport implemented: Coastal transport ships that can only traverse coast or culturally owned tiles. AI knows how to build and use them.
- New units: Small and big coastal ship
- Change of some unit graphics
- New promotions
- Implementation of a new achievement "The Governor arrives"
- Balancing of field workers done
- Great General, Great Admiral and Great Chief now have full combat animations
- New late cityset for Russia
- In era expansion now all citysets show a mix of their early and late citysets
- England now has a new cityset for the late game (era colonial) that contains some rare colonial buildings (the city shows a mix of late and colonial cityset)
- Incentives of late military founding fathers have been decreased
- The Danish King now use the royal anthem instead of the sports anthem (yes Denmark has two anthems)
- If debug mode is activated (ctrl-Z), we now display the AI's valuation of yields when hovering over the stored yields inside a city
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you recognize bugs. Feel free to post your Feedback in the forum in our feedback thread: Forums.civfanatics.com in particular regarding the balancing and AI behaviour.