The early concept prototype of Radiance :: Lux Prima video game - Windows Only (PC) Note: We'll be posting the Mac/OSX version soon so please check back in a few days if you are looking for that particular platform.
Radiance :: Lux Prima is a Beat 'em Up / Brawler genre video game that would be initially available for PC/Mac/Linux and will optionally be available for other platforms depending on community support / acceptance.
As we stated already, this is a really early concept prototype, part of the reason behind its release is because we are currently running our Indiegogo crowd funding campaign, thus we'll like you all to rest assure we can and will provide all features we commit on adding to it. We'll constantly be updating the prototype as the campaign progress and will notify here at IndieDB of all the changes / upgrades we submit so you can check it out!
We hope you can give us your feedback about how do you like the prototype so far and more important about how do you feel we can improve it! So please don't hesitate to comment about what you would like to see implemented and also what you don't like so we can consider and make the game more of your liking as we go!
We strive to make a video game that you can enjoy not only while playing for the first time, but also one you could enjoy replaying as much as possible.
This early concept are not multi-player but soon enough we'll introduce the ability to connect multiple gamepads in order to play offline Coop multiplayer!
There's only 3 structures you might enter so far on the prototype: The Beer House, The Inn and The Water Well.
* Beer House - 2nd structure from left to right with the giant beer barrel on its roof :
Event: you can rescue the fellow that's in danger there if you interact in the 'logical' way with the environment - this is the only event we have scripted on the early concept prototype and is only intended so that you can get a basic grasp of the type of adventure type events you can find trough out the final First Chapter stages!
* The Inn - you can enter it now, there's no event yet - it is planned
* The Water Well - you can enter it now, there's no event yet, just traverse it up to the far right most side and then climb (touch) the roots on there to 'climb' out - it leads to the prototype exit.
* Meat - for now if you touch it, you'll eat it, there's no inventory or dialogue option to refuse eating it yet.
* Healing Herb (to be added in the next prototype version)
* Poison - the meat will also pose chance of it being poisoned - if you ingest it you'll have to wait a random poison effect time frame. You'll see the HUD display lit on green, confirming the poison effect.