A version 2 of No Guts, No Glory! has been finally released!
No Guts, No Glory! demo v2 has been finally released! I'm sorry for the great delay, but hopefully, it has been worth the wait.
- The main menu has received a new titlepic as well as a new logo font!
- An ENDOOM screen has been implemented.
- Added new quit messages.
- Intermission stuff is now finished - all levels have their own names now.
- Lighting has been improved - I've started using more of the ZDoom lighting features.
- The levels are now using actual metal music I've gathered from various DOOM Metal packs.
- MAP02 has been renamed from The Castle of the Damned to The Castle of Death as I've found out some long time ago that this map shares the same name of the Quake's level and they don't have much in common.
- Fixed a small bug in MAP02 that blocks off players from one of the Protection Suit secrets.
- Another secret area has been added to MAP03 (Sacrifical Grounds).
- MAP04 (The Flying Fortress) has been COMPLETELY remade and finished and features a cool skybox!
- MAP05 (Familiar?) has received small changes.
- MAP06 (Slaughter) now features a skybox depicting a "demonized" UAC base.
- MAP07-MAP10 have received changes like: more "demonization" (satanic imagery and demonic influence on the technology), smaller gameplay and decoration changes and wider use of the dead body decorations.
- MAP11 has been released, and the music that is played in this level is Mayhem's Freezing Moon instrumentals.
Proper coop support and deathmatch support have not been implemented yet.