To Install simply OPEN the .rar file with WinRar or any other applicable application. Navigate to your Mount & Blade Warband Folder. Open Modules. Open Napoleonic Wars. Select All Content in the .rar file in WinRAR. Drag & Drop with mouse that content to an empty space inside your Napoleonic Wars Folder. If after extraction the program asks to replace files you have done atleast something correct. Replace All. To Uninstall simply investigate local files in steam and wait for it to complete. I am sorry that this release features maybe some unwanted UI changes that are yet WIP and to be changed. However since so many people pressed me to get their hands on it this is the first, unpolished version.
- Pixel-Artified NW Weapon-Textures (Weapons scaled from 1024x1024 to 64x64 and back upwards for pixel-like graphics, Meshes were not edited)
- New Character Creation faces in Minecraft-Style with blocky heads, with core Warband Face-Editing Features. Has no Face-Keys so no ugly Grandma with distorted face anymore. (That's why I warned the people above not to get triggered)
- Every Uniform completely redone with Minecraft-Compatible Textures (Just need to be scaled down to 64x64 and editing faces and maybe change hands back without gloves or something idk and you can actually use these in MINECRAFT)
- Hats have been changed to be worn like a party-hat on top of the heads (Not making them look ridiculously huge and saving time on editing each NW-Characters without losing on the uniqueness of every NW-Unit)
- Hats have been retextured with the same principle as explained above with the weapons.
- Some Uniforms have been replaced to my personal-liking. (Feel free to judge. I won't care)
- Minecraft Horses in various colours.