English translation of the mod. You need to delete your scripts-folder before extracting everything to your main game folder. You need to start a new game!
- ModPack: During council votings you could not vote for every present applicant
- ModPack: Fixed some text errors.
- Vanilla: If you were called to the council etc. it could happen that your character
continued to produce goods after he reached the building.
- Vanilla: AI-Sims living in different towns could charge your character. Now only
people of the same town will charge eacht other.
- ModPack: Sometimes AI characters got the first title for free.
- Vanilla: Sometimes AI characters waited for hours for their spouse to show
up at home to spend the night together without ever doing it (poor guys)
- ModPack: Family members will now have free time again once you remove them
from your active group
- ModPack: The measure "Quacksalve" would only show up in your building's menu
if you had some miracle cures on stock (not if they are in your medicine chest)
- ModPack: You could not finish the fith tutorial because the measure "spend the
night together" did not work in the tutorial.
- Vanilla: In Tutorial 3 (buildings) the help-arrow showed the action "hire
random employee" instead of the "repair building" icon
- ModPack: You can now also use the talk-measure to flirt in tutorial 5.
- Vanilla: You can no longer marry employed characters
- ModPack: Fixed a bug wihtin the AI script for attacking rivals
- ModPack: Fixed a critical bug that could freeze your game.
- ModPack/Vanilla: There could be endless steam in the bathing room
- ModPack: Fixed a bug within the AI production of churches
- ModPack: If you fired your worker he would continue to work for you
- ModPack: Dynasty characters would not be auto assigned by the AI to work
within your buisnesses.
- ModPack: Sometimes AI robbers had problems during waylay-actions.
- ModPack: AI farmer did not buy corrals
- Starting conditions have been changed: AI dynasties have less experience
at game start, especially coloured AIs have about the same amount of XP as players.
- It's more random with whom you will have treaties or feuds at game start.
- Escorts are cheaper now (500g instead of 750g)
- If you court someone and she gets hired by another dynasty, you will no longer
be able to marry her. But you can continue to court her until she fells in love.
If you ask to marry her, you will get 250 xp and a message.
- The decision if AI takes an insult or wants a duel now depends much more on the
chance if the AI can win/survive a duel or not
- Family members of the AI will now try to boost favor with important people even
if only the husband/wife has political ambitions
- AI will visit their shops much more.
- Shadow AI will now sell they buildings only for 12 hours but not if they have
political seats. They will only set the building for sale if they have less than
25k gold (20k before).
- Production management of all buisnesses has been further improved.
- AI will not goat workers after 16h.
- You now produce 1 torch instead of 2 (this makes torches far more valuable)
- Gathering lifestock is again a bit faster.