Not much more functions, but running much better :)
Hello dear fans from the Knight Rider Old School Mod!
Here we go again, we got a new Version from the KROS Mod!
We call it 0.4 Remastered
It's almost the same as 0.4b but it is now running very stable.
Every code has been checked several times and been rewritten to erase almost all of the bugs.
A few new functions come with this update too:
- Laser and rear rockets now aim with mouse
- Microjam got a new aiming system and a new function called "thermodynamic generator" which can pop car tires
- Parachute for KITT
- Vigilante Missions with KITT
- Speedometer and black box with "Pursuit, Auto Cruise and Normal Cruise" lights
- Oil slick
- Enter KITT by Ttops (enters automatically when TTop is open and you jump on the car)
- KITT will eject you when he is destroyed or falls in water to save your life
- New animations from KITT saving you from the police
- New animations when you die
- The Foundation for Law and Government house got a little update to look better
- Autocruise now works with a random destination or waypoint (the waypoint one even works when youre not sitting in kitt)
- Manual Turboboost now has a powerbar loading with sound effects when you press and hold the TB button, when you release it, KITT will perform the turboboost
I might have forgotten something, if I did so, forgive me lol :D
And sadly, there is still no Michael Knight skin :(
I have tried myself in making one, but I noticed that 3D Modeling is nothing for me. If you have skills to make a Michael Knight Skin, please contact us :)
If you want a Michael Knight skin, you can search for it on google, there is one converted from another game, then you just need to get a skin selector cleo and youre ready to go ;)
This version also includes:
- Silent Patch
- Silent ASI loader
- Project 2DFX
- Limit Adjuster by ThirteenAG and LINK/2012
This stuff is necessary to make the game run better, you can also play with the settings to change draw distance etc.
Sooner we will try to make this Mod work with the DirectX2.0 for better graphics ;)
As always, we highly recommend that you have a clean install of GTA SA before installing this mod.
Clean install means, you uninstall GTA SA, after uninstalling you delete the directory where it was (uninstalling gta does only remove gta files, not some stuff from other mods) , then make a fresh install of GTA SA and after that you can install the mod.
It's also important, that you unzip the installation file and then execute it as admin to make this work 100%
Feel free to visit us on:
For reporting bugs, suggesting stuff or just have a talk with the community :)