The Jamais vu modification for the game Evil islands is a global reworking of the balance and all game mechanics. Its purpose is to give players a completely new experience of passing, without violating the spirit of the old game.
Key features of the Jamais vu:
1) Globally redesigned game balance. All game mechanics have been redesigned to connect them with each other, adding new mechanics.
2) A completely redesigned system of materials, weapons, armor and items. Each armor has resists, the better it is, the higher its characteristics are. Now there is not a single extra (not needed on the next Allode) set of armor. Everyone will find their own application. The materials are completely different, but each is useful in its own way. There is no pass at all. The system of auxiliary items has been completely redesigned and is really useful.
3) Redesigned monster system in the game. Fighting with monsters is very difficult. Each type of monster is unique. Fighting with him requires a careful approach.
4) The "Full-loot" system and a completely new economy that allows it to be used effectively. Everything that you see on the mob, in case of victory, will become yours.
5) Redesigned weapon system. Each type of weapon is unique and very different from each other. Within a weapon group, weapons can also vary greatly. Some are more suitable for defense and quick attacks, some are only suitable for attacking and crushing blows. Weapons are now very profitable to combine with each other in battle. After all, monsters can be immune to some weapons.
6) Equipment weight management system. If you play in the build without the "Load" perk, you will have to select armor from a variety of drawings and materials. You will have to plan every detail of the equipment. But even with this perk, you will not be able to put on the heaviest equipment in full. You will also have to study the perk "Strength" for the character in order not to engage in equipment management.
7) The build system has been heavily redesigned.
8) The magic system has been changed very much. Every spell now has a place in the game. To make the best spells, you will have to hunt the strongest monsters and spend a lot of money.
9) A redesigned system of mercenaries. Now they "live" their lives until the arrival of the main character, the further along the game, the stronger the partners will be. They will never be useless.
10) There are a lot of redesigned changes on the maps. New mobs, relocated old ones and much more.
Installing the mod is very simple. The process is described in detail in the Readme file in the archive of the mod.