Homeworld Remastered: Taiidan Republic Mod. The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic.
Homeworld Remastered: Taiidan Republic Mod. The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic. There is also a single player campaign (under "Extra Missions"). The current version of the mod is an early release and has the following limitations:
1) Many ships are not yet finished - these ships have silhouettes instead of proper icons and appear in game as grey ships. The mod is most enjoyable in "carriers only" mode for this reason.
2) The single player campaign currently only contains the first mission of the first chapter (of 4 planned chapters)
3) There may be bugs that we have not yet found. Please help us by contacting us if you encounter a bug.
1) unzip and place the ".big" files in your Homeworld Remastered data directory (the same directory that "Homeworld2.big" lives in).
2) Create a shortcut to "HomeworldRM.exe"
3) Right click on the shortcut and go to "properties". Add the following to the "target" of the shorcut: " -mod taiidanrepublicmod.big".
4) Double click on this shortcut to launch the mod.