Description

Updated again, fixed a bug occured after you loaded a saved game :D

Preview
Homeworld2 Music Player V2.3
Comments
BlazingAngelz
BlazingAngelz

nice

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
acexero2010
acexero2010

how to install? i don`t even understand what the description said >_>

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
acexero2010
acexero2010

EDIT WHAT!?!?!? EDIT WHAT WITH WHAT!?!?!?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

thomcomstock
thomcomstock

If you do not understand the installation description I would suggest that you read the instructions, read the music_data.lua code mindfully and give it your best try. Play with it until something breaks, then keep doing that until something begins to work. That is how 95% of the people writing mods learned how to create your toys. That is also (partially) what the other 5% learned to do in school.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.