This is Heroes 7 Part 3 "Fall of Man" Episode 3 version 2 (Player mode). It features some things fixed and pathfinding. Players now know where to go and is easier to follow.
This is Heroes 7 Part 3 "Fall of Man" Episode 3 version 2. It features some things fixed and pathfinding. Players now know where to go and is easier to follow.
- Fixed the wall at the tank scene
- AI no longer point their guns at each other in the tunnel and in the basement
- Beginning is a little different
- Middle road trigger is fixed. The player can be anywhere in the middle, larger radius when taking a break. Player is now "teleported" to where he needs to be after the 15 minutes break screen
- More trigger fails to stop people from running away from their objectives and the area
- Pathfinding has improved. More objective indicators to tell players where to go but please rely on the dialogues and objective screen to figure out where to go. I have already put a lot of objective indicators.
- Some minor level design fixes
- Other minor scripting issues fixed
- Prolonged the machine decoding subtitle scene
- Mainly more accessible
This is now the final version as it stands. There are virtually no errors when version 1.0 is released and the same as this second release. There is not much to fix. I won't do anymore changes to the map unless it's absolutely necessary and if there's any more things to fix. As of now, there is none. Pathfinding, though, for the most part, the players should know where to go. There's not much else I can do. A couple of level designs are as is. No changes would be applied.
Thanks and enjoy the map! The next maps would be different and won't be so hard to figure out where to go. This map is special and more story-focused than gameplay. As for pathfinding, it wasn't supposed to be difficult. The next maps would be rather the same but I think b/c the environment is different and objectives easier to do (Less talking, more "action" related), it's easier to follow and go where you need to go. So stay tuned!!!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
I've played it again. It's good that you fixed the scene in the middle of the road. And I still think an invisible wall on the stairs to the basement could prevent a player to go away. And making the dead bodies visible only after the basement scene would be good too. But hey, nice mission.
Something else: The enemies are attacking with RPGs. Your team could use them to destroy the tank, but instead Vasquez suicides with C4. Just a logical error, which could be fixed by not having enemies use RPGs. They don't hit very well with them anyways. Additionally, it seems that rockets fly right through the tank. Maybe check that?
Thanks. I prefer to keep things a little realistic. I prefer a fail trigger to keep things in line. I did use clips in the later missions.
As for Lt. Vasquez, it's part of the story. I guess no one pays attention to the story, huh? If I remember correctly, the RPG was in the tower, so it's kinda hard to get it. The models themselves get "unclipped" as they are destroyed. It's part of the game. So I can't do anything about it.
Thanks for playing!
Walking away from basement -> fail
There are also enemies with RPGs on the ground. I picked one up and fired it at the tank, but it seemed as it clipped through. Well, maybe that's the reason they can't use RPGs. However, this would not be a very realistic reason :)
Doesn't matter what your thinking is but there's nothing to do with this just and air come and bam.
:)HEY MODDB I LOVE YOU!:)
how do i run the mod?
do i need to install the previous episodes?