Installation instructions: Simply extract to Rome - Total War\mods and copy and paste the RomeTW-BI.exe in your Rome - Total War directory into the mod directory. Click on RomeTW-BI.exe in the mod directory to play.
Note: This mod requires RomeTW-BI.exe (a.k.a Rome Total War - Barbarian Invasion to be installed) to play and it is recommended to use 7z to extract the files.
*** 1. I am not the creator of the mod, all credits go to the respective copyright holders who kindly uploaded their work to the public for free. No materials can be used without permission of the copyright holders.
2. The language of this mod is in Chinese (Traditional) but can be played on western systems without changing system language (anyone is welcome to translate to their own language for personal use).
3. The mod features 2 modded campaigns (Ming and Qing Dynasty) which is fully playable.
To play as Ming Dynasty - Load campaign and click on the save file titled "ming"
To play as Qing Dynasty - Load campaign and click on the save file titled "qing"
4. Do not play campaign through start new campaign, start through load campaign as only the save files has been modified.
5. Custom battles are fully playable though not historically accurate.
6. Overall, the mod is very stable though development has long ceased ages ago.