Dead Air: Revolution is a Dead Air modification that brings more than 500+ new quests. The main feature of the addon is the slow study of the zone by performing tasks and getting transitions to other locations. Now in English and with it's own mod page!
DEAD AIR: REVOLUTION
Dead Air: Revolution is a Dead Air modification that brings more than 500+ new quests. The main feature of the addon is the slow study of the zone by performing tasks and getting transitions to other locations. There is a new system of barter and improvements in equipment and crafting. In addition, changes have been made to balance the mod, with the ability to choose them.
The addon bases on Dead Air 0.98b and Dead Air Rebalance 1.2.5
In Case you have problems with the quests:
DEAD AIR REVOLUTION LP from Sirious, in russian, but using some translator you can find some missions
MY CHANNEL, i will post some quests, and if you want a certain quest, ask in the comments!
READ EVERYTHING ON THE PDF AND IN-GAME PDA!
Changes compared with Dead Air 0.98b
- Added mod manager and over 60 addons to decide
- About 500 new quests and dialogues have been added
- Added new sections to the PDA that you must read
- You need to get transitions from NPC's to explore the zone
- Work for different groups and get unique rewards
- Improve items with crafting
- New quests After the Miracle Machine.
- Abilities of artifacts have been significantly improved
- The ability of barter has been added to some traders and technicians
- The crafting has been extended
- Equipment perks were removed and skills have been added
- Technician's repair prices have been increased
- Important NPC's are very resistant to damage
- Added damage issues to guns that had no issues
- Minor text edits
- Various Kits and tools added
- Ability to “cook” artifacts added
- Added SSP and SEVA suits leveling (Kruglov, Tukarev)
- Added Nosorog leveling (Nitro)
- Transitions can be purchased with Snitch for High prices
- Stashes object variety has been incremented
- Added quests for the Mercenaries
- Added over 60 addons
- Added Some QoL addons to base mod (radiation output, recharge by dropping ammo to gun, etc)
- Equipment Readded
- Deleted some toolkits
- Added NPC's for the deleted toolkits
- Gonta and Trapper can upgrade skins
- Basic Skins were nerfed
- Remade some icons
1.-Download the patch 3 Repack torrent from Here: or wait for me to upload it to Moddb
Dead Air Revolution Patch 3. RePack от SpAa-Team Торрент Скачать моды для STALKER, Сталкер. SpAa-Team (stalkerportaal.ru)
2.- Install it wherever you want, it includes Dead Air Already, use your sixth sense of stalker modding because the installer is on russian and probably broken cyrillic, not so hard though. just press continously the button left to the far bottom right button.
3.- Put the "gamedata" folder from this page on the Dead Air Revolution Folder
4.- READ THE PDF
5.- Install the "MODS" you want manually or with JSGME, a table with the translated files is inside the PDF
Recommended game settings:
- Mutant and people factor on the lowest or close to the lowest
- No HUD (hud_draw_info 0) and (hud_draw 1)
- Less than 75 of Fov
- DX9 or 10 (11 is unfinished)
Read if you are in Doubt of trying this Mod (Thoughts of patch 2 playthrough)
How good is it?
I personally have to say that this mod is on my top three of the year, it's almost perfectly balanced and has a lot of cool things a lot of mods don't have, Now most of the mutants damage the suit instead of you! new guns from Rebalance were added, and the quests give very good rewards.
How good is the story?
Well, there's no "Story", they are mostly well made fetch quests, pretty good ones to be honest, but you will always be looking for something, there's a lot of missions so you'll probably never end them all, nonetheless there's a lot of quests from Rebalance so that's something, there's some progression in the missions too.
How hard is it compared to Vanila?
It's easier than Vanilla Dead Air, probably easier than Anomaly on Hard/Survivalist, pretty good experience, quests give you good rewards, ammo and meds are not that hard to get, maybe the start scares you but after you get gear, it's al uphill from there.
How stable is it?
I got FIVE crashes on my playtrough, i disabled the Miracle Machine, so i think that it's pretty good for such a big mod, corruption wasn't a problem for me, carrying over 20 missions on my tasks, (NEVER CARRY MORE THAN 10 MISSIONS.
Army warehouses crashed twice for me, one was in the garbage, one was in Yantar and one was in Agroprom.
- Running Speed is almost vanilla, stamina is pretty well balanced
- The mod teachs you a lot of things the more you play it, the more you learn what you should buy and what you shouldn't.
- Mutant hide is USEFUL! each one giving you a lot of protection and one unique type of protection (radiation, chemical, thermal, etc)
- The crafting options have been revamped, and it's pretty good, adding a lot of new kits that you can get in missions, from gun making kits to artifact brewers.
- Most of the missions from Rebalance are still on the mod, like the "Death Lamp" quest
- There's a sense of linearity, getting a lot of transitions from the missions.
- Armor balance is good, your armor won't melt after ten seconds on a fire anomaly, now you can get through the Bridge on Wild Territory :D it's 100% necessary to go through it, i did it with a PSZ body armor and on after the bridge the suit was at 80%, also the dogs now bite the armor, not you! you won't receive damage unless a pack of ten dogs get you, pretty usual in Dead Air.
- New characters, characters like Hip, Frigate, Ivan Trodnik, Frieze, Seven, Bergamot, etc. Give more taste to the mod
- Anomalies, new anomalies were added, you can see them on the pictures, cool details
- Addons, THANKS to the developers for doing this, the MODS folder is the best way to personalize your mod, from QoL changes to texture packs, THANKS for doing this developers
- Rewards, there are real rewards for the quests, this is what separates this mod to somehting like DoctorX questlines, the missions give good stuff
- The linearity is not the best, the first files to get to the Agroprom underground you have to be neutral with the Military, it isn't cheap. Nonetheless you can get to the Dark Valley lab and Miracle Machine easier.
- The GAS TANKS oh my god, they will chop off 10 kilos from your max weight, Good thing is that they added upgraded gas tanks, be sure to get one from nimble or you will suffer as much as i did in the Wild Territory
- Food, some missions will ask for food, but i don't know who sells food, mostly cans of tuna, this can be solved after you get a kit from Nalivaiko's quests
- Missions objects locations, some locations are ridiculous, for example, tin's note, some PDA's on Rostok, you can get them, but you really have to think.
- Rewards, rewards on the mod are double edged, on one side i love them, on other side i think they're too generous, maybe i'm exaggerating
- Backtracking, DOWNLOAD the Fast travel addon if you feel that the mod is too much with the backtracking, you will get the fast travel places after you get on the place
Final verdict: 9.1/10
Even with some of the issues coming from vanilla Dead Air this was a great experience, i have to say that i enjoyed this more than RC19 Anomaly with BaS and some other mods, maybe it's because i'm more biased with DA, it probably is beacuse there's a breath of fresh air with this mod, the overall experience was very fun, not tedious in any way, only tedious part was Wild Territory to Yantar mission, but it migh've been my fault, be sure to get antirads and some epinephrine/hercules.
The reason this isn't higher it's because the mod still needs a good story, the quests are decent, but the 90% of them don't pass the fetch quest status, i don't hate them, i just think that the mod needs more detaied story.
This rate could go lower or higher in the future depending of the north experience i couldn't get because of some personal things, Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did!