Install this if there's no previous version already installed. If it doesn't find the right path for any reason, you still can extract it manually (using 7zip app or similar)
- Added per bot customization: change their individual names, skill set, team and even default equipment. This is done through a script file, a different script can be selected each time. Check 'fof_scripts/bots/' for more info about bot scripts
- Bots can open loot crates
- Much improved fleeing skill for bot carriers
- Rifle iron sighs cannot be turned on until deploy animation finishes
- Showdown: loot protectors get some XP from capture too
- sawed off + deringer reload issue
- bots get stuck at some ledges or certain ramps/stairs
- map changed through votemap doesn't get added to played maps list
- some lag compensation glitches
- Sawed-off shotgun, gun created by Kelvin Tam (Kelvintam.org). Animations by Thomas (wickit) Beglin (www.beglin.co.uk)
- 2 new multiplayer levels: fof_abandoned (Yester) and fof_fistful (R_Yell)
- Showdown game type: 'gun game' like gameplay, player levels up killing enemies and receives different guns depending the level is in. This implementation allows complete customization: exact equipment (guns, ammo, perks) and amount of damage inflicted needed to level up. Different settings can be used for each map.
- Brass knuckles: punch increased damage and enemy drops weapons when killed by a punch.
- Custom team menu selection, vote menu and MOTD interfaces added
- Added menu music from Joe Jack Wagner - les absents (version instrumentale) Joejackwagner.bandcamp.com
- New screen edge blackening/blurring shader
- Some textures created by hhh316 Hhh316.deviantart.com
- A .bik video plays in main menu background instead a plain image
- fof_robertlee: some better illuminated areas, shadow casting lights, a couple of ramps removed, doors at top area can be closed and open again
- fof_loothill: added DM/FDM game modes
- fof_canyonland: new custom game mode implemented, back to middle bridge version
- Body awareness optional, uncheck it in mod options to gain extra performance (you'll lose kicking skill though)
- Improved next map poll: no repeated maps, no coop maps displayed when player amount surpasses a minimum
- End round music volume can be controlled using the Options->Sound->Music slider
Combat related changes:
- Recoil for dual wield guns has been decreased
- Player speed while handling a single handgun has been increased
- New fanning control: keep secondary attack pressed and fire using primary attack. Full accuracy is only reached when gun gets to 'fanning position'
- Iron sights control changed: smooth transition between iron sights on and off. Progressive zoom in/out effect can be toggled to on/off version in 'mod options'
- New double fire mode for coachgun and sawed off shotgun: player keeps alt attack pressed some time, then both barrels are fired simultaneously
- Player model pose shows if rifle is fully sighted or not
- Head and arms hitboxes sliglty increased to emcompass player body better
- Fists: hit detection method revised, it gets a tad harder to hit
- Auto reload optional, can be activated using fof_autoreload cvar
- Some hit recognition related glitches
- Kick impact gesture played despite no real kick impact was made sometimes. A player kicking couldn't be kicked either
- Iron sights lag related glitch
- Ammo boxes dropped by players sometimes were empty, depending the weapon used
- Fists hit sound could be heard despite hitting nothing sometimes
- Many other smaller fixes not worth mentioning...