Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers
- Abandoned storage.- deathmatch map (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
v0.5.6 May 21, 2017
- Changed all WWII tanks to a modern tank with a gunner
- Added feedback to the UI Store
- Added meteor spell to the crusader
- Bosses have now a name
- Mouse sensitivity can now be set on Game settings
- Grenades are back to the store
- Weapons can now be bought from the store
- Shotgun fire rate improved
- Reload time changed from 3,5 to 2,5 seconds (allies and enemies included)
- Optimized performance on network games (client side)
- Optimized all remaining models
its a bit confusing until you get the hang of it and is there a way to use the vehicles
No, the vehicles are just AI controlled. I haven't thought about making vehicles controllable, but it is something that it is worth spending some time into!
What did you miss when you start the game? more hints may be?