A tool that was originally written for Blood Omnicide installer. It can be used to view the data stored in pill.big - main file of Blood Omen. Blood Pill is able to reconvert nearly all filetypes used in the game including speech sound, tile, sprite, tim graphich and more.
- Packing/Unpacking of .BIG files for PC and PSX versions of BO
- TIMTGA autoconversion during packing and unpacking.
- RAW ADPCMWAV/OGG autoconversion during packing and unpacking.
- Unpacking sprites (monsters and objects) to TGA pictures.
- Unpacking tiles (level textures) to TGA.
- Unpacking the multiobject files ('merged' files that is used on some entries in BO to speed up game loading).
- JAM to Targa decoding.
- Converting levels into TGA images.
- Ability to make patches for .big files.