This new version corrects a few old, annoying issues, as well as adds a bunch of new features. Details / Mediafire download below.
Okay, so here are the things I did today (No, I haven't been working on this lately):
- Fixed the ridiculously high jump when shoot-dodging
- Tweaked time controls when shoot-dodging
- Made a weapon discarding system: Max will now drop his weapon when running out of ammo
- Removed texts in Spanish (sorry about that)
- Corrected distance when rolling forward-right and forward-left (Note: haven't replaced the anims yet, so it can and will look really ugly)
- Corrected the Ingram dual's muzzleflash: no more floating muzzleflashes for the left gun
- Removed shootdodge animations, now using the old ones
- Tweaked the bullettime regeneration time
- Incredibly heightened decal and projectile limits: more bullet casings, holes, magazines, blood stains and stuff per room and per object
- Added a level selector, written by Maddieman
- Corrected time-freeze on death animations
- Tweaked the sniper cam a little
- Made the sniper bullet always visible (considering you are in sniper mode and bullettime)
- Moved the sniper overlay so the bullet comes out straight, instead of coming from the left
- Being hurt will disable max from jumping when shoot-dodging
- Being hurt will also give you less BT when shootdodging
- Young Max now also has a serious face
- Player can't be hurt while shootdodging (this is to avoid an animation replay if you get shot and are consecuently set in the wounded state while shootdodging)
And I think that's all.
In case you get this:
"The file you have selected (Ammo_v1.2_for_Max_Payne.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes."
Download here: Mediafire.com