Amazon Total War 6.0K is a mod and a tribute about ancient equestrian matriarchal societies. Because most ancient horses are only 12 hands tall (48" or 120cm), it gives women a distinct advantages as cavalry soldier. Instead being Greco-Roman oriented, the mod is about how a small but mobile force with stand-off capability can overwhelm large field forces even in the ancient battlefield. This mod is based on the popular Rome: Total War, but it is one of very few mods of Rome:Total War which are not Greco-Roman-centric.
WARNING : FOR MATURE PLAYERS ONLY
This mod contains some female nudity in the depiction of ancient warfare, if there is any reason the law of your locality prohibits you from viewing such content (for example, if you are under the age of 18 in most areas), please do not access the download.By either downloading or installing this mod's compressed file, the user who performed the download/installation acknowledges that he (or she) is legal to view such content and he or she is solely responsible for the use as well as the consequences of the use of this mod. Keeping the aforementioned prerequisite in mind, Please do not pass along or forward link to the download file without this warning be shown.
And while playing multi-player online, please be mindful of the opponent's age. gender, or status, as each player is solely responsible for the unit he or she selected to play.
1. Turns RTW/BI into Quests based game. Some units are not recruitable until certain strategical objectives are met.
2. Allow Amazon Diplomats the ability to raise own factional armies behind the enemy line.
3. Balanced Unit Modeling (or B.U.M.), units textures must have direct relationship with its cost and infrastructure required to raise such unit. No longer can a fully chain-mailed unit recruitable from a region only with a single blacksmith shop. Firepower in terms of range and hit-points must have direct relationship to technology.
For detailed description and credits, and how you can help to further advance this mod, please read the read me file in the top folder, after de-compressed the file.
Changes and specification in 6.0K Patch 2
1. 7.0A Amazon event pictures and named character roster has been retro-added
2. Corrected not able to saving game bug.
Changes and specification in 6.0K
1. new Libyan Amazon Chariot unit
2. new Libyan Pathfinder units.
3. new and re-balanced rebel units.
4. new Britons Amazon Chariot units
5. corrected Roman Amazon Auxilia CTD.
6. corrected crashes reported in 6.0J
7. re-sync'ed Latin quotes.
8. render text description (other than Greco-Roman sources) to be gender neutral. Thanks to Siberian Wolf's report.
9. adjusted recruiting cost for many units.
10. applied the BUM balance to Celtic and Gaul.
11. newly rehashed Geothe Amazon Skins.
12. rehashed militia archer skins.
13. added Reminder Advisory Message to activate Amazon mod script at the beginning of load/re-load campaign. Per Siberian Wolf's recommendation.
14. new camera control for Quest announcement.
15. new victory video.
16. corrected Greek attired Amazon units to Phrygian.