Public alpha 1.5 included with an hotfix to patch all the bugs found in the first Google Drive pre-release and some sneaky updates on the Attack on Venator map...
- Coruscant, Dagobah, Death Star, Endor, Kamino, Hoth, Jabba's Palace, Mygeeto, Mos Eisley, Naboo, Polis Massa, Tantive IV, Yavin IV, Utapau, Mustafar, Geonosis overhauled
- Space Battles overhauled
- Attack on Venator, Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare added
- Late Seasons
- Early Seasons
- Space Assault (Kashyyyk only)
- New B2 Super Battle Droid model.
- New Magna Guard model.
- New Commando Droid model.
- Updated animations for Commando Droid Melee Attack.
- New animations for B1 Battle Droids.
- Fixed Clone Medic's backpack skin.
- Fixed Doom Unit skin.
- Asaji Ventress and Count Dooku added as heroes.
- Ashoka Tano animations improved.
- Pong Krell now playable as a CIS hero instead of a GAR hero.
- New model for the AAT.
- Season 1-3 will be introduced as a mode not as an era, to spare on file size.
- Season 1-3 mode added, but special units and heroes haven't been modded and are still WIP.
- Space Battles included.
- Jump Troopers added as GAR unit in the Space Assault mode.
- Magna Guard won't be able to jump more than once. Jumping speed slightly increased.
- Developers comment: the high stamina of the class combined with ability to jump more than twice made this unit able to basically fly trough the map. Funny if looked from the AI prospective, it can be though really disruptive in a match against a human.
- Improved DC-15 rifle rate of fire. Magazine size reduced from 30 to 15.
- Developers comment: as you guys reported, the fire rate was too slow compared to what presented in the show. To balance it off though we reduced the magazine size.