Adventure in the East 2.0 is a semi-historical mod for Mount and Blade: Warband, taking place in the Middle East in the year of 634.
This is the 2.0 version and includes the following features:
- 9 factions : Roman Empire, Rashidun Caliphate, Sassanid Empire, Avar Khaganate, Bulgar Khanate, Satrapy of the Alans, Kingdom of Aksum, Kingdom of Makuria and Western Gökturks.
- Rebels can liberate Armenia and Judea if they manage to capture settlements
- Many historical lords and other characters
- A lot features reworked and added such as dueling which gives the player the ability to face enemies in single combat
- Bandits can raid villages
- New graphics and music which creates an immersive atmosphere
- A detailed map
- Diplomacy 4.2, Motomataru's Campaign AI Fixes and Tweaks, Freelancer 1.5 (bug fixed) and FormAI integrated
Join us on Twitter Discord.gg
Rise of Islam
Sands of Faith
Crusade against Jihad
Juice late Roman pack
(LSP) Roman Era buildings
Brytenwalda Helmets pack
Theodosian Wall pack
rgcotl roman pack
African Shields and Weapons
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Re-download if your troop trees are broken. Sorry for the inconvenience.