As Absolutum Dominium campaigns has many overlapping mods I decided to release a combined campaign mod for v4 - the AD Campaign Pack, with new UI, over 50 new historical characters and new models all bundled into one!
HOW TO INSTALL:
1) You must BACKUP all your startpos files at C:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\campaigns\main before installation.
2) Download & unzip AD Campaign Pack v4 file, there should be five files. Place all the .pack files in C:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data. Overwrite any old files when prompted.
3) Copy and place the new startpos file into C:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\campaigns\main, overwrite the old startpos when prompted.
4) Launch game.
1) Changed all campaign models for both European, Middle-Eastern and Indian factions.
2) All minor factions unlocked in Grand Campaign with full intro texts
3) All campaign factions have customised and culturally accurate in-game UI.
4) Reworked over 50 new historical characters with customised portraits and names
5) Renamed 5+ factions to make them historically more accurate in the 18th century
6) Renamed faction leader titles to make them historically more accurate, from Prince-Electors, Popes to Doge and Grandmaster
7) Removed FOW bug for Spanish Sicily and Pirate faction in campaign
8) Fixed CTD bug when launching Absolutum Dominium UI
This mod pack heavily modified all campaign aspects of Empire Total War and therefore is unlikely to be save-game compatible or compatible with other major overhaul mods, this may include any other mods that modifies portraits, campaign or UIs. This mod is likely compatible with only unit packs.
Users of Absolutum Dominium need to ensure older AD unit packs are installed first before they install this AD Campaign Pack v4, not vice versa.