It’s time for action! The original first-person beat-em-up is back and punching above its weight. Urban Brawl has been remastered for 2021; the same great game you remember now features a host of quality-of-life updates, bug-fixes and graphical enhancements. Urban Brawl: Reloaded is available now.
- Time to up the ante – Urban Brawl now features a robust set of fighting mechanics which were not possible with ZDoom in 2008. Unleash a devastating new uppercut on your enemies, slam the ground to give yourself some breathing room, or grab your foes and toss them into one another.
- It ain’t easy being GZ – Urban Brawl has been completely overhauled to take advantage of modern hardware acceleration. Originally released for ZDoom, Urban Brawl: Reloaded runs properly in Vulkan and OpenGL—no more software hacks!
- Don’t have time to play with myself – Fire up GZDoom or Zandronum and play competitively or cooperatively. Urban Brawl is multiplayer compatible. While GZDoom is the preferred port, Zandronum is available for those looking for an online experience with client-server capabilities.
- Back on track – Brawl-out to new music by the original composer, Ralphis.
- So two thousand and late – In addition to new mechanics, you’ll also enjoy ultra-widescreen compatible cutscenes, visually retouched maps, and a brand new boss encounter replacing the often maligned topical humor from the mid 2000s!
- An inside snow-job – Dead of Winter has also been updated to work properly and is now included with the base game.