V1.02 fixes a bug where a victory as the CIS in a space mission would count as a victory for the Republic in the Galactic Conquest. This mod adds Galactic Conquest support of Deviss's Clone Wars Extended Era 3.0 mod.
This mod should be quicker and easier to install than my first 2 GC's.
As always, you must have the V1.3 Patch installed for this mod (and most others) to work. You can install it here: Moddb.com
- Auto installation
1) To install, simply move both folders included ('addon' and 'data') into your GameData folder. Doing this should not bring up any clashing files*
2) Install the Clone Wars Extended Era 3.0 file, found here: Moddb.com
* If you are having files clashing, compare the files being clashed and move or remove the old files if necessary.
As always, I have included a 'zzzGalactic Conquest' folder, in case you have a different GC called custom_gc_9, for you to install other Galactic Conquests. This is important, as most Galactic Conquests will not function properly if you have more than one in you data\\_lvl_pc folder. However, all of my GCs work together, so you can leave my other GCs in the _lvl_pc folder if you wish, just remember to play them you need the relevant map mods in your addon folder. Hope that makes sense, in a round about way...
Please only report bugs and issues you find with the way the Galactic Conquest works, installs, etc, to me, and I will do my best to fix them as quickly as possible.
Any issues you find with the way the maps play, sound issues, etc (i.e. stuff that is part of the Clone Wars Extended mod) should be reported on that page. However, the mod is 4 years old and Deviss has stopped working on Battlefront II mods, so it will go on deaf ears...
Highlights of these Galactic Conquests include:
- GC options to play as either the Clone or Droid armies
- 31 unique planets: all the planets found in the Clone Wars Extended mod
- Each planet location is geographically accurate based on SWGalaxyMap.com (some are tweaked slightly to allow for more spacing on the map between planets)
- Each planet has a unique model design, camera zoom effect and capital ship positions
- Includes all but 3 maps in the Clone Wars Extended mod, due to issues playing them for Steam players
To start, none of the maps involved in this Galactic Conquest were created by me.
Full credit for the Clone Wars Extended mod goes to DEVISS and all subsidiaries. Please refer to the Clone Wars Extended mod for a full list of credits for that mod.
Assets for the side models found in the GC's purchase table:
HD Clone Pack 327th Legion 1.0 - Deviss
Clone Wars Adventures Clone Pack 1.0 (specifically the ARF Recon Trooper) - Deviss
212nd AT-RT Driver 1.0 - Deviss
Tactical Droid 1.0 - Deviss
B-1 BattleDroid 1.0 (SWRH) - Deviss
Z6 Rotary Blaster Canon - Master Luke
BX Commando Droid - kinetosimpetus
- Planet Models
I cannot express my gratitude enough to the following people and sources for their available planet models:
Frederick R Higgins
Landon Lemmon of ‘Maps and Such’
The Celestia Motherlode: AVBursch, bcelestia , Edasich, Fungun, Gradius_fanatic, jmdollan, Jestr, Kikinho, Pericapolis, Rob Sanders, Sen, SolonaBogon, Tleilax, Victor Dvorak, Et Al
- Special Thanks
As for the Galactic Conquest map, the work on this was solely done by me. However, without everyone who came before me, posting on the GameToast forums and allowing me to collate all the experienced and knowledge I needed, I would never have got anywhere. Special thanks therefore go to the following:
[RDH]Zerted - without the sample files provided in the v1.3 patch, this would never have started, so you probably deserve the most thanks.
There are almost certainly more, however these people have given me the majority of the information I needed. Apologies if you're not on the list, your contribution was no less essential.