We are a small Indie games development company based in the UK. We have gone through many confusion over the years and we were part of Gear-Studios which disbanded in 2012. Since then we have become independent and have learned to stand on our own two feet. Our vision is to create games that people actually want, and we aim to listen to our community and give the community what they want. A lot of our plans and ideas come from our community so it's what we cherish most. Our aim is to go outside of the box and create new and great ideas for gamers of today, rather than following the mainstream.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Iinteractive.net on
Infinity Interactive are currently working on War of The Servers a very different FPS game. Feel free to check it out here on IndieDB for more information on the game.
Mainly, we are looking for a modeler who is capable of creating good quality real world models. We are using Unreal Engine 4, therefore you will need to be able create your models for this engine. Unreal Engine 4 models are easier to create in Autodesk products such as Maya or 3DS Max as the model format is FBX.
You will need to have had experience with importing models into games, understanding normal's and LODs. LODs are extremely important for optimization so this is a must.
- Good understanding of how models and importing models work.
- Experience with modelling before.
- Have a licensed modelling product to create models.
Good things to have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3/4.
- Experience importing models to Unreal Engine.
- Being able to create your own materials and make them importable to Unreal Engine 4.
- Good team working skills.
- If you are currently working with another company/group please state who in your email application, if accepted any work made for Infinity Interactive applications/games must not be used for other groups and must be kept to us and only us. This also means any work made for another company must not be used for us. This is so we do not have to face any legal issues, for example, if we use a model that was used by another company, there could be legal issues.
Please note that this is not a paid job. The game we are creating will be released for free and we do not plan to generate revenue from the game. However, in future developments we do plan to create a commercial project on top of our current project which could lead on to paid development.
When sending an application to us we would like to know about your past work history and if you have worked on projects in the past some examples of the work and proof that it is your work.
We would also like to know a little more about you and what makes you want to develop games.
Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, your skills, previous examples of work and why you want to work with us!
Alternatively you can apply on our forums at Iinteractive.net
to get a quicker response. (Please read the application guidelines!