We are a small Indie games development company based in the UK. We have gone through many confusion over the years and we were part of Gear-Studios which disbanded in 2012. Since then we have become independent and have learned to stand on our own two feet. Our vision is to create games that people actually want, and we aim to listen to our community and give the community what they want. A lot of our plans and ideas come from our community so it's what we cherish most. Our aim is to go outside of the box and create new and great ideas for gamers of today, rather than following the mainstream.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Iinteractive.net on
We at Infinity Interactive are looking for talented Level Designers who have preferably had experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 3.
There are some requirements, those being experience with the Unreal Engine, for example have the ability to at least make a functional level. You will also have to have an Unreal Engine 4 license to legally edit the game and so on.
If you are working with another team please let us know before hand so that we are aware of this.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (or 3).
- Good knowledge of LODs, optimization, importing meshes & textures and material creation in engine.
- Good knowledge of all the tools that Unreal Engine 4 offers.
- Good at working in a small team and keep communication.
- Good knowledge of Blueprints system.
- Good knowledge of geometry tools (landscaping and such).
Thankyou for reading, we hope you consider us!
- Jobs at Infinity are currently unpaid however we do eventually aim to make a profit.
- Communication is key here at Infinity, if anyone is inactive they may be dropped from the team (don't worry, if you're not going to be around due to something please let us know before hand).
Send an application to email@example.com stating your name, your skills, previous examples of work and why you want to work with us!