Simple enough, restores Valve's HL1/HL2/Episodes soundtrack to replace The Closure's movies/other games based soundtrack. Installation instructions are in the Description.
Right now, this is the Beta version of the addon, i just listened to every music the mod has and replaced it with something suitable.
Haven't yet checked which one is more fitting for which part, but the mod is so long i haven't even yet finished it!
So, until i test everything out again and again, this is the version that i can now give.
Should hold out for a while.
Though one would need to volume carefully as the music can overlay each other, absolutely nothing i can do about it as sometimes the music NEEDS to actually be long (since Leon didn't bother to put ambient sounds incase the music stopped midway) and sometimes players can trigger multiple music triggers at once if they go too fast.
- Install "The Closure" as you would any other HL2 mod.
- Extract TC_R_HL2_Music.7z anywhere.
- Copy/Cut the "sound" folder that appears.
- Go to the "Halflife2-Episode3" folder of "The Closure" mod.
- Paste and Overwrite everything!