A recreation of the Su-37 Super Flanker's UPEO livery in Ace Combat 3, with three marking variants to replace Skins 01-06.
Oh... Next time, please try and work around my support a little better.
Don't just copy Rena's or Fi's maneuvers.
I've got nobody covering my back but you.
UPEO colors for the Su-37 Terminator, based off Su-37 Super Flankers from Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere. Three variants are included to replace Slots 01-06:
- UPEO-Authentic uses only the markings seen on in-game Super Flankers in Ace Combat 3.
- SARF-3 Erich features markings for SARF-3, Erich Jager, based off the decals included in Hasegawa's UPEO Typhoon model kit, with a low-vis Strider insignia as a pilot's emblem paying tribute to his father's squadron.
- UPEO-Nemo features Nemo's number.
How to install:
- Access the Ace Combat 7 installation folder, most likely part of Steam's folders.
- Make a folder marked "~mods" in Game/Content/Paks. If you already have this folder, skip this step.
- Copy or cut and paste your choice of .pak into the folder.
- Launch Ace Combat 7 - the skin should now be usable, assuming you've unlocked its corresponding slot.
My gratitude to Dantofu for providing the template used and to SanaeLacus for agreeing to provide photos.