This HUD Pack contains visual re-colors for HL2: MMod's Heads-up Display.
As of 14/04/19 the pack offers the following visual re-colors:
• Blue HUD re-color ;
• Green HUD re-color ;
• Grey HUD re-color ;
• Red HUD re-color ;
• White HUD re-color ;
• HL1-styled (more orange-y) re-color ;
• Entropy: Zero-styled HUD re-color ;
Also included is a modified variant of the vanilla HL2 HUD.
The changes to it are mostly subtle, but you should be able to notice them without too much effort.
- HOW TO INSTALL -
• Open the folder named "HL2MMod_HUD_Re-Color_Pack".
• Choose one of the 8 available .vpk files and extract it into your custom folder.
If you don't have a custom folder, make one before extracting any files.
* Preview image features the green HUD re-color - more HUD preview images can be found in the "HUD Previews" folder located inside the .zip file.