Changes most of the consumables effects like slower medkit healing, slightly weaker pills, increased prices, duration time and such for a hardcore yet fun experience.
I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND TO USE WITH THIS MOD Moddb.com
Changelog (NEWEST FROM BELOW):
-Completely removed alcohol radiation healing (healing effect is added in optional files)
-Added compatibility patch for Craft addon
-Increased mutant meats value
-Decreased the Basic Medkit's duration to 45 seconds*
-Decreased the Army Medkit's duration to 30 seconds*
-Decreased the Scientific Medkit's duration to 20 seconds*
-Decreased the price of foods by 20 percent*
-Updated consumables effects and description
What this mod changes:
- Makes every consumable more expensive
- Medkits healing effects have been slowered based on their types
Basic Medkit: Healing "+20" Bleeding "+1"
Army Medkit: Healing "+40" Bleeding "+2"
Scientific Medkit: Healing "+60" Bleeding "+3" Radiation "-5"
Bandages: Bleeding "+10"
- Foods healing effect has been removed and safiety level has been slightly decreased.
Bread: Hunger Elimination "+5"
Sausage: Hunger Elimination "+5"
Tourist's Breakfast: Hunger Elimination "+7"
- Every pills effectiveness have been decreased by half but increased their durations from 60 seconds to 300 seconds for balancing purposes (Except for Vinca)
- Energy drink's energy recovery has been decreased from "10+" to "8+" and increased it's duration from 60 seconds to 120 seconds
- Vodka's radiaton restoring duration has been comletely removed and it makes you less hungry by half
- Hercules now really lives up to it's name by adding energy recovery +5 but decreasing max weight bonus to 12 kg+ and increasing the duration to 300 seconds.
- Compatible with "Outfit Addon" and "Arsenal Overhaul" and with any mods as long as it doesn't overwrite "Items.ltx" (but it can be adapted with the Dynamic HUD addon)
( The download has a modified version of tsesari's "lootmoney for Coc 1.4.22" addon Moddb.com which decreases the original amount of money looted from corpses but it's completely optional to use. )