A mod for Turok 2 Remaster that allows cooperative play throughout the singleplayer campaign. It contains tons of fixes to the remaster and lots of additions, keeping the experience new and challenging for even the seasoned players.
Read more below for download and how to start.
Created by: BehemothProgrammer
Version Change Log
Join the Turok Discord Group to find people to play with: Discordapp.com
Visit the Turok Forums
How To Start
- Copy the "mods" folder contained in the .zip file to your Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil directory. (Please remove any other mods .kpf files in your mods folder if you have any others)
- Start the game and select "* Play Co-Op Game *" from the main menu
- Create a new Lobby
- Set the Game Mode to "Raptor Fest"
- Set the Time Limit to "No Limit"
- Set the Frag Limit to "No Limit"
- Start the Game!
- Only change the map AFTER you see the message "Go To: [Map Name]" not before. If you cheat and warp wherever you want then you will not be in the correct location in the map. And read the map name carefully and warp to the right map. Blind Lair, Hive, and Lightship are all non linear unlike the first 3 levels.
- Open the console (with the ~ key) and type "call help" (no quotes) for a list of all console commands.
- Type "call dif0" to 3 to change the difficulty in the console (0 = Easy, 1 = Normal, 2 = Hard, 3 = Hardcore)
- After reaching a map exit, a message will be displayed "Go to: [Map Name]". As the host, when you see that change the map to that map and you will be placed at the correct location within that map. I'm currently waiting for devs to expose a change map function to script for MP in order to get this working automatically. Until then whoever the host is must manually change the map to the next one.
- The RidingGun in River of Souls 1 doesn't sync correctly with clients so there will be issues. I left them in the map regardless.