uploading from the bsn project legacy pages. if i do not log in and these mods die then the people at bcn whereisbioware wordpress com/ can take care of the mods.
This module adds new Armor variations to the Single Player module -- Rogue Armour and Boots. Copies of sample item utilizing this variation can be purchased from vendors in Lothering and Denerim.
A copy of item set can be alternatively created in the player's inventory by running following command on the dev console:
the .dazip file can be installed using program DAupdater.exe (which is located in "../bin_ship/" sub-folder of your Dragon Age installation folder)
- delete sub-folder "7704_roguearmor" located in "..Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age/AddIns/"
- delete file "7704_roguearmor_package.erf" located in folder "..Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age/packages/core/data/"
notes and known issues:
* Item shapes were modeled to match the character proportions used by set of "female proportion fix" modules. Due to this using these items in game which doesn't have the "proportion fixes" installed can result in some visual glitches
* only female version of custom appearance is provided in this version of the package, the male version utilizes variant D of regular light armour)
* Current support of custom armour variations in DA is severely limited due to game engine bug. With more than a few custom models installed it's very likely to experience a conflict which causes one custom model replace another. Unfortunately if such situation happens the only easy way to resolve it is to only have one of such conflicting models installed.
* the variation IDs are 181 for the chest piece and 177 for the boots.
modders are free to use in their mods. credit my name if you please.