Tiberium Crystal War Beta 1.11 Released
Run the Tiberium_Crystal_War_Beta_1.11.exe installation and follow the onscreen instructions.
You must install the VC Redist which starts during installation.
You must install the DirectX update which starts after the initial TCW installation completes.
You must edit TCW shortcut on desktop and change "MyNickname" to your desired name, in the Target box.
Playing the Game Online
To join our server and play online please edit the shortcut to Tiberium Crystal War on your desktop by right clicking on it and choosing properties.
Then edit your nickname by replacing the "MyNickname" entry.
Configuring Tiberium Crystal War Graphics and Sound
Please run the shortcut in your Startmenu and configure your options as you see fit.
Note that if it is the first time you run the config it may not save your settings right away. Launch the game, then exit it, and run the config again. It will save the settings on exit.
Server IP = 220.127.116.11
Port = 7800
Name = MPF-TCW Server
IRC = irc.multiplayerforums.com #MPF-TCW
Here is a detailed list of what is currently available in the Tiberium Crystal War Online Beta 1.11:
--- Beta 1.11 Additions:
- Green tiberium now gives $700 on deposit
- Blue tiberium now gives $1400 on deposit
- Fixed the tibrerium deposit zone on Mediterranean for Nod
- Binary version upped to 4.2
- New map TCW_Snowarfare Christmas special by Mauler
- New map TCW_Center_Point where you must capture the Countdown Point for cruiser attacks on enemy base
- New map TCW_Centre
- New map TCW_Cruising (Coop)
- New map TCW_Midnight_Light (Coop)
- New map TCW_Dominatrix where you capture consoles for points, when your team hits 5k points you win
- New map TCW_Mediterranean
- New map TCW_Temple by Mauler
- New map TCW_Tropical
- New map TCW_Walls port from Renegade with new textures by Fear
--- Demo features:
- GDI War Factory, GDI Barracks, GDI Refinery, GDI Power Plant, GDI Armory buildings are ingame
- Nod War Factory, Nod Hand of Nod, Nod Refinery, Nod Power Plant, Nod Secret Shrine are ingame
- GDI Predator, Pitbull, Mammoth Tank, Harvester vehicles are ingame (plus the Renegade GDI APC)
- Nod Raider Buggy, Attack Bike vehicles are ingame (plus the Renegade Nod vehicles)
- GDI Commando, Zonetrooper characters are ingame (plus the Renegade characters)
- Nod Saboteur is ingame (plus the Renegade characters)
- The GDI Zonetrooper is tiberium resistant and can not be ran over by vehicles
- Added dozens emitters and explosions made by community developer GuNsHiP_MK_II
- New small sized map called TCW_Gobi added based on work from Aircraftkiller
- New medium sized map called TCW_Snow added based on work from dtrngd
- New small sized map TCW_Spikewar with new visuals
- New large sized map TCW_The_Moon with low gravity and blue tiberium meteor
- Capturable Tiberium Spikes which can be captured with a Engineer or Saboteur for constant moneyflow
- GDI Armory and Nod Shrine are linked in with the Refill Button on the Purchase Terminal. If this support building is destroyed you can no longer use the Refill Button.
- TT 4.0 Sidebar is now in use displaying the character and vehicle purchase options
- All characters spawn with a knife, stab stab stab :)
- Commando's play sound 'Warning enemy commando detected' for the opposite team when purchased
- When the Powerplant is destroyed buildtime is increased by two
- When the Powerplant is destroyed there is NO double cost punishment
- Engineers and Saboteurs now have a repairgun with 5 'bullets' which repair a building in steps of 400 damage points. When all 5 bullets have been used you must buy a new engineer or saboteur to repair again.
- There is now a switch present on Spike Only Maps in the Barracks and Hand of Nod where you can "buy" a free engineer or saboteur but only if there is not one already and if the building is alive.
- Purchase Terminals icons for refilling custom made displaying the Armory and Shrine
- Two Palm trees for decoration were added to the game
- Blue Tiberium Crystal prop for decorating the Tiberium field was added to the game
- GDI Power Plant is now ingame providing power to the GDI Base
- Nod Power Plant is now ingame providing power to the Nod Base
- Nod Harvesters now stealth properly even when they are empty
- GDI Pitbull stealth detection enhanced, now works on all stealthed units regardless of their team
- Nod Saboteur character added. Ownage.
- New HUD enabled, fixed the white stripe in center
- Various ammo and armor settings updated for better balance between units, buildings and vehicles
- Tiberium Spikes can now be captured in 20 seconds after entering the building
- Tiberium Spikes now play the 'entered captured building' sound from CNC3
- Tiberium Spikes play sounds when they are captured "Building Captured" or "Our Building has been Captured" if it was yours and the enemy captured it.
- Tiberium Spikes are now vehicle blocked, you can no longer drive throught he center and run engineers over
- New Tiberium harvesting logic which allows for partial loaded harvesters to dump at the refinery. Green max: 1400, Blue max: 2800
- Purchase Terminal tiles properly light up or down depending on the building status
- GDI AI Harvesters now dump into the refinery bay
- GDI Harvester suspension adjusted so they are less 'sticky'
- Predator threads now move
- Mammoth Tank threads now move
- GDI Pitbull start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI APC start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Harvester start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Orca start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Predator start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Flame Tank fire visuals updated
- Nod Flame Tank start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Harvester start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Raider Buggy start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Scorpion start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Stealth Tank start/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Chemsprayer weapon updated with new emitters and sounds
- Flamethrower weapon updated with new emitters and sounds
- GDI Zonetrooper character model updated with a nice one
- GDI Zonetrooper weapon fire sound updated matching CNC3
- Nod Militant Squad rifle sounds updated matching CNC3
- Pistol fire sound updated, no longer silenced
- GDI Pitbull rocket fire sound updated matching CNC3
- Whatever else we forgot to mention :)- Much more maps.
You *must* let the installer run VCRedist and the DirectX Update at the end and install them or TCW may not work correctly.
Greetz TCW Dev Team