As the work keeps piling up and the preview was not stable enough, today we are releasing yet another step in the staircase to stability, a release candidate.
s the work keeps piling up and the preview was not stable enough, today we are releasing yet another step in the staircase to stability, a release candidate
These are the main features and changes:
- Stability, tidiness and optimization.
- A special emphasis on scene editing, entry points and AI movement.
- New models and graphical enhancements, both in third person and strategic mode.
- Six new music tracks by Vladan Zivanovic.
- Localized to a whole lot of languages; CS, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, PL, RU.
- Even more balancing and corrections.
- Menus and dialogs adapted to the Star Wars lore.
Even with the enourmous effort made lately in its playability this is a work in progress release, particularly lacking polishment.
- Missing or placeholder models.
- Bald women and face morphing weirdness.
- Doesn't works on Warband or With Fire and Sword.
- Graphic glitches when playing on DirectX 7 (FFP) mode.
We expect your feedback, report us your bugs/enhancements one at a time at our bugtracker:
Please do not create duplicates if possible, as the free time required to sort them out is better employed in other things.
Tell us what you think in the comments below, and have fun.