011p has been released for Call of Duty 4, the changes and additions are:
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Dropped weapons from bots should now have more ammo.
- Bots will now throw stun, flash and smoke grenades.
- Bots will now choose perks upon spawning. (can be disabled with svr_pezbots_useperks 0)
- Added model select menu (escape > choose model). You can now choose which character model you wish to use. Also added a few extra character models such as Capt. Price, Imran Zakhaev, etc.
- Bots will use extra character models as well as the stock ones - can be turned on with svr_pezbots_modelchoice 1.
- Added Battlechatter. (can be turned on or off with svr_pezbots_chatter 0.)
- Revised knifing function, no long range kills.
- Bots may flank/spread out a little more.
- Added a new playstyle - a mix of both the existing playstyles. (svr_pezbots_playstyle 2)
- Fixed issue with District waypoints.
- Fixed the non balanced teams balancing on map change.
- Fixed mismatch error occurring in Search and Destroy on some maps.
Download 011p from ModDB: Moddb.com
Not much else to say other than thank you to ATB for a huge amount of help for this version. Although he is not directly working on the mod anymore, he does still help me with things and makes a few things of his own such as the model menu and battlechatter.
For those wondering about 005p for WaW - don't worry, it will be released soon. Hopefully towards the end of this month, or early next month.