The most popular full-conversion mod for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Everything is changed. Everything is new. Everything is better. Works with 1.14/1.13/1.12/1.11 & 1.10
Installation instructions provided in the Read-me! If anyone isn't upto to date, The Sin War multiplayer realm now have HongKong and Canadian servers. A change to the website... there is a chinese subforum called Median XL Worldwide.
- Density: reverted to older values.
- Necromancer, Paladin and Barbarian minions now have an 25% innate avoid.
- New uberboss: can you find me, and defeat me?
- Kabraxis: now spawns in the Disused Reliquary, on the Kurast Causeway, instead of the Chaos Sanctuary. Overhauled overall mechanics.
- Chrysaor (Secret): reduced massive drops.
- Yshari Sanctum: walls now fade.
- Duncraig: reverted difficulty increase.
- Bremmtown: reverted difficulty increase.
- The Secret Cow Level: reverted difficulty increase.
- Time Freeze: duration reduced to 1 second.
- Wyrd: reverted animation.
- Force Blast: now starts with -10% Enemy Cast Rate, -5% per hard point.
- Maelstrom MkIV: increased amount of flechettes per nova.
- Psi Crown: halved mana cost per level.
- Lightning Wall: now has 1 Next Delay.
- Shadow Refuge: reduced velocity per level to +2%, cap reduced to 150%.
- Spellbind: now reduces defense and velocity by 50%.
- Bane: now has a 1 second spell timer.
- Demonic Touch: reverted accidental proc buff to 1%, increased requirements to +100%.
- Linarian's Legacy: removed reanimate, now adds +2 life per hit.
- Ring of the Five: no longer spawns blank.
- Edyrem's Children (Set): reduced full set bonus of lightning pierce to +25%, energy factor reduced to +150.
- Rainbow Warrior (Set): reduced full set bonus of 100% Uninterruptable Attack to 50%.
- Auriel's Robe: charged Wolf Stance is now an oskill. Re-find the item.