No game will be like the other!
On every map loading a three variables are randomly generated, the daytime, the weather and the situation.
- sunrise -> it is very early in the morning, may its a bit foggy
- morning -> the sun is up, the fog is gone
- forenoon -> it's not yet noon but almost...
- noon -> it's noon, the sun is in zenith
- afternoon -> a bit after noon, lol who guess :D
- evening -> the sun is going down, it's dim
- sunset -> a bit darker than evening, suns already down
- early night -> it's a bit dark but you can see great without nightvision
- night -> you can see but it's hard
- midnight -> It's very dark, perfect for sneaking around and knifing enemies
- stormy -> a strong wind is blowing
- precipitation -> on arctic maps it will snow, on woodland and urban maps it will rain, on desert maps may fallout?
- sunny -> the sun is shining, it's warm...
- dusty -> sand, snow, or fog is in the air
- ordinary -> some clouds, but no rain...average weather
You may think "What the f***, means that?", its quit easy, you're a soldier so why no war?
- quiet -> like normal on the map
- far fights -> you'll hear weapons, explosions, planes, helicopters and stuff but far away
- near fights -> you'll hear all the stuff from far fights but now its closer
- warlike -> the fights are close
- war -> grenades, artillery, etc. even on the map
- hot -> a chance there is fallout, fighting gas, or things like that on the map
Alongside with the situation, the chance of plane over flights, plane crashes (outside the map but plane will struggle over the map), or other actions, increases.