Compatibility for Stellaris 2.0. Also added a TARDIS ship model and more!
25 Feb 2018 Update:
• TARDIS is now a fully integrated Science Ship for Time Lords with their "near-instant" travel speed! And it can be produced from the Spaceport.
• While TARDIS ships can travel in near-instant speed(+100000% faster), speed bonus of other Time Lord ships are decreased to +60%.
• Also improved the textures of the TARDIS ship model.
Sub Update: 2nd update is just a small translation update for German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
Sub Update2: The time between the events for Time Lords are extended greatly and precisely. So in each 50 years, a regeneration will take place and the companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations. So the events will last for a total of 200 years.
23 Feb 2018 Update: Added installation instructions to the rar and fixed civics for Time Lords and Sontarans.
What's new in v2.0:
- Added a TARDIS ship model as science ship for Time Lords. Also added a TARDIS sound to play when the ship moves. It can be produced from the Spaceport!
- TARDIS science ships can travel in near-instant speed(+100000%) while other Time Lord ships will only gets +60% speed bonus compared to other Empires.
- The time between the events for Time Lords are extended greatly and precisely. So in each 50 years, a regeneration will take place and the companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations. So the events will last for a total of 200 years (since there will be 4 regenerations).
- Dalek's armor bonus decreased to +100%.
- Fixed the gender inaccuracy for Time Lords.
- Portrait of the 9th Doctor replaced with a new one.
- Added Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Fixed the "unspent civic points" notification when you started the game as Weeping Angels or the Silence.
- Added greeting sounds for Daleks, Oods, Silurians, Weeping Angels and Raxacoricofallapatorius.
- Added a TARDIS interior room for Time Lords. Also added a new spaceport picture.
- Events translated to German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish and Russian.
- TARDIS science ship model for Time Lords.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with.
- 29 Events in total.
- +50 portraits in total.
- Full Regeneration System through events (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker).
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Mod supports: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese.
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Synthetic Dawn
- Creating new empires not recommended (instead try to use custom made empires).
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for Stellaris version 2.0.*.