CheatCommands Mod ULE Version 0.7
Changelog for version 07:
- Added Copy and Paste functions (Control + C and Control + V)
- Added Toggle Invulnerable (Control + Shift + I)- Added a hotkey for SuperScreenshot (Control + Shift + S)
Changelog for version 0.6:
- Fixed instant ability recharge, instant production, and instant construction resulting extremely long recharge/production/construction times when toggled on and off.
Changelog for version 0.5:
- Added infinite population cap to "Add infinite resources"
- Added "Increase selection veterancy rank"
- Freed Control + [0-1] hotkeys for control group usage
For those of who don't know what this mod is all about, here's a short intro:
CheatCommands Mod is an utility mod for CoH2. In can be used for, but not limited to:
Singleplayer Cheating, Testing units, Balancing, Debugging maps, Setting up scenes for screenshots/videos and so on. Your imagination is the limit. Even though this is the super ultra light edition. Even lighter than the Light Edition.
Most of you probably know that December 10th update broke CheatCommands Mod. While this update effectively disabled mods, Relic re-introduced -dev mode and thus Scar code can be executed via console. This version of CheatCommands Mod has less features but at least the key features are available at the moment:
(I will be adding more features in the future)
1. Extract the downloaded archive to your CoH2 installation folder, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2
2. Make sure you now have a folder called "ccm" in your CoH2 installation folder
3. Launch CoH2 with -dev mode
3.1 Goto your steam games collection, right click CoH2 and select Properties.
3.2 Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
3.3 Add "-dev" without quotation marks (Make sure to leave space between additional tags such as "-nomovies", e.g. "-dev -nomovies") and click OK.
3.4 Close the game's Properties window and launch CoH2.
4. Start a match, Open Game console by pressing Control + Shift + ~ (tilde)
In a keyboard which contains Scandinavian letters such as ö, ä, å, please use ö instead of ~ (tilde), e.g. Control + Shift + Ö
5. Paste in this text and press enter:
Close the console by pressing the same hotkey again. You are now good to go!
For example, press Control + Q to spawn a pioneer / a combat engineer squad and Control + Delete to remove it (if selected)