Version 1.37 for my mod "Battle for Elements" was released. This update pack contains some new important features like new contest, new areas and monsters and Friendly Fire feature. You can see a short list of changes below:
- Important: New feature - Friendly Fire. Some of ranged weapon as well as some of skills can harm allies now. You can see this in item or skill description as "(can harm allies)" line. Some of skills that have this feature also have raised damages to prevent making these skills useless.
- New contest!!! See details on official site: www.bfe.net.ru
- One special superunique monster (Stephen Colbert the Great Alchemist of Truthiness) was added in Act 5 as contest result. See details here: D2mods.com
- 7 new monsters.
- 2 new areas.
- New User Interface elements.
- Some new items (like Ancient Keys) were added.
- Some changes in Ancient Containers opening. You'll need to figure it out.
- Runewords were enabled for crafted items.
- Crafted items were improved (See Special Recipes in Cube Recipes.doc/pdf).
- Some new modifiers for high quality items were added.
[*]Plus a number of bug fixes and balance issues resolved