Last week's Patch 4.03 had a critical bug, so a new patch is released to fix it. It also squishes a few more bugs and adds some graphical enhancements.
- Fixed the crash on killing Andariel (thanks to Havvoric)
- New graphics for runes (thanks to AdiTT)
- New overlays for Bard songs (thanks to AdiTT)
- Gargoyle Traps removed from Dungeon levels 1-4
- Hidden and their kin won't cast Lightning anymore
- Gargoyles and their kin won't have lightning overlay when attacking
- Toned down the 3 Guardians in the Antechamber on Nightmare and Hell
- Fixed the black background of the Bard class weapons
- Increased the clickable area of the Cathedral entry
Don't forget that you need to have Beta 4.0 installed and working in order to use the patch.