Because Ubisoft didn't released The Ezio Collection remastered on PC.
I wanted to make my favourite AC game look better to finish Ezio's story once again. If you like this reshade let me know.
- more saturated colors
- more shadows
- better lightning
- sharper and clearer image
How to install:
1. Copy all files from "AC2 RESHADE" folder to your Assassin's Creed 2 main directory for example D:\Assassin's Creed II
2. !!!-IMPORTANT-!!! Turn off "POST-EFFECTS" in game options.
3. Load the game and press "HOME" to open reshade menu and chose one of presets.
4. Go to dx9 window and click copy depth buffers before clear operation then search for buffer until you see difference. (check video)
If "HOME" button doesn't work:
Make sure you are using only files from mod, if you messed up with files then reinstall game and copy reshade again.
Update GPU drivers and install DirectX from C:\Assassin's Creed II\Support\DirectX\DXSETUP.exe .
You have to copy 4 files from inside of AC2 Reshade folder to your main game folder:
- AC2 RESHADE