THE NEW UPDATE TO VERSION 2.04 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
The most significant change is that the A.R.R.C. Mod is playable without the add-on now. This means you can now use all changes in older savegames, scenarios, campaigns or world events, too.
Furthermore you will be able to build the new habor cities of Techs and their buildings in the texturepack "Black Line" as well the new energy production building the "Oil crude power plant", new upgrades, new ornamental buildings and some more.
Have fun wishes you the A.R.R.C. Team!
- Mod is now compatible for playing with add-on and without add-on.
Old continuous games, scenarios, campaigns, world events and savegames without the add-On are included.
- Added the new harbor cities for techs.
- All buildings of the habor cities generate their own quay walls.
You will be able to erect the buildings directly in the water without a seperate quay wall.
- All residence, public and research buildings of techs were included in the texturepack "Black Line".
- Added a new option for an alternative zoom and can be activated with the "End" key.
With this option you will be able to zoom out further than before.
Press the "End" key again to disable the option.
- New building: Crude oil power plant, used for power generation and is available from civilization stage 2 of tycoons.
- Balancing of all energy production buildings were slightly changed.
- Influence radius of all public and research buildings of habor cities were increased.
- Needed influence radius of quay walls were decreased to the regular habor range.
- Added 3 new island upgrades for the geothermical power plant to reduce the probability of accidents.
- Added 1 new island upgrade and 4 new Ark upgrades for the crude oil power plant.
- Build costs of all artifacts were increased to 50.000 Credits each.
- Build costs of all licence programs were significantly increased.
- Added a new ornamental building for land and habor area: Windpark "Jorgensen" (Windpark of Tilda Jorgensen with new textures).
- Added some original ornamental buildings of Ecos to the harbor area
- Added some original ornamental buildings of Tycoons to the harbor area
- Tooltips of Trade airport changed, with a comment how to create a trading route.
- Tooltips of Habor ornamental buildings changed, with a comment how to erect these buildings on a quay wall.
- Tooltips of Clearance terminal changed, with a comment how to erect these buildings partially at a quay wall.
The new version of this mod is available on our HOMEPAGE