This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Fenrir Studios on
About Dark Storm Ascension
Dark Storm: Ascension is an indie stealth action title, with roots heavily inspired by classic games such as Metal Gear Solid and Deus Ex. You play as Amber Kingsley, a form Army Special Forces soldier that was dishonorably discharged after a failed mission in North Korea, which resulted in the deaths of several members of her squad. Now riddled with guilt, Amber has joined Ancile, a private military corporation charged with protecting the Irving Apex Facility in Alaska. There she hopes to find a new purpose, but will ultimately be forced back into action when the base comes under attack from a mysterious enemy.
Requirement for Level Designers:
- Need to have at least 6 months + Exp in UE4/UDK
- Spend 6-8 hours a week working on project
- Must attend our weekly meetings and active on Skype almost daily
- The willingness to manage and assign tasks to modelers under you
- Basic Knowledge of blueprints
- Positive attitude
- Willing to take and give positive criticism
- Modeling/Texturing is a plus
Payment will be on a percent basis after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an amount calculated off the amount of work they did that makes it into the final build. We plan to release on Steam and any other services that will allow. Everyone is required to sign an initial Royalty Contract and a final upon release. Leaving the team before release will lower your overall percent.
Skype : Dark583