This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located San Diego.
Posted by Crytivo on
Crytivo (https://crytivo.com/) aims to deliver gaming experiences that challenge, engross, and delight players for hours on end. Whether it’s an in-house project, one of our wonderful published titles, or another incredible adventure found on the Crytivo Store, there is limitless fun to be had.
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join us. Right now though we are especially interested in skilled and motivated Unity 3D C# Programmer to join our team.
Here's what we are looking for:
· Work on challenging, non-trivial tasks in the game dev environment
· Work in an environment where code peer reviews are essential. You should be able to accept peer reviews in a professional, positive, and constructive way, just like how your colleagues will respond to your reviews.
· Work on shaders, procedural mesh generation, and GPU physics (as well as overall optimization of systems)
· Work on a new Game Mechanics
· Be involved in the entire development lifecycle
· Ideal availability: 7-8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Preferably between 8 am PST and 7 pm PST.
· Be a team player
· Significant experience with Unity3D
· Software designs skills, including OOP
· Experience with source control concepts and tools
· Graphical programming skills like knowledge of meshes, textures, and shaders
· A strong understanding of physics, math algorithms, and procedural generation
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
In order to apply, please fill out the form here: Goo.gl
please fill out the form here: Goo.gl