This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by LinhChu on
We’re looking for a passionate and talented game designer to join our mobile game studio in Hanoi, Vietnam. The main responsibilities are:
New game ideas and prototyping
- Work on new game ideas, work with other game designers on improving/finalizing their ideas.
- Have a good knowledge on what games are on the market, what new idea could bring something new.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specifications.
- Select ideas that would benefit from a prototype and work with the prototyping team to constantly create new prototypes.
- Act as product owner for the games in production, follow up with the team and project manager on the progress and respect of defined specifications.
- Make decisions on design choices and problematics that occur during production.
- Oversee the game mechanics, data, economy and progression.
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members.
- Salary range: Negotiate
- Chance to work on multiple games, define the roadmap of future games to create.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Join our international, fun and professional working environment.
- We provide an open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday.
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members.
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc).
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health insurance package.
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more.
- Standing desks if you like it; modern hardware; no dress code
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ.
- Eager for a strong experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and Mobile game market.
- Strong affinity and passion for games, especially Mobile games.
- Strong analytical and critical skills, know why an idea or a game is good or not and what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
Previous experience working on any aspect of mobile games.
Familiarity with any creation software and any game engine (Photoshop, any 3D software, Unity, etc).
Native English speakers and/or foreigners are preferred.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org