This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MaceCraft on
(Please note: I'm seeking someone to do this as a hobby, not a serious endeavour.)
Looing for someone with an interest in producing concept art and in-game graphics for 2 dimensional games. Ability to create menus, character assets and animations is also a requirement. The aim is to produce a well polished prototype of a game. If the prototype is successful then future direction will be to create a few extra levels with more assets and release it a small co-op game.
Information about the game:
- Top-down co-op shooter game inspired by games such as Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and Vermintide.
- Targetted for the PC (Windows & Linux)
- Intention to release on Itch
- Dark & gritty Cyberpunk-esque theme & desired art direction
- Driven by audio and on-screen direction
- Minimal UI, focus on in-game art
Information about me as a developer:
- 4 years+ experience in C++
- Experience with SFML
- Completed LD events
- Final year of a Masters in Computer Science for Games
- Have previously worked on a prototype of a VR game for the PS4
- Capable of producing sound and music for the game
Experience in either (as game direction will be partly driven by the individuals skillset):
- Vector graphics tools (e.g. Flash)
- Pixel Art (e.g. Aseprite, Photoshop)
Experience with Tiled (level editor) is a plus, but not required.
Unfortunately, because games are built on solid communication I ask that those not fluent in English don't apply. (I wish I spoke more languages to be able to communicate with you though!)
- art portfolio link/examples of work
- links to games featuring your assets
- days of the week & times when free (When you're free to help, this is for fun not a serious job)
Mace#0826 on Discord and provide art link