This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by New Day Fiction on
Please keep in mind that this is an unpaid position on a fanmade game.
We're looking for a 2D environment artist to help us solidify our art direction for maps.
A 2D artist on Wolves should:
- Provide a portfolio offering a solid grasp of your abilities as an artist. We're looking for multiple high quality pieces.
- Have at least a year of experience with 2D art. digital or physical.
- Have a firm grasp on the software required to produce high quality digital art (Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, etc.)
- Be able to communicate with the team and make adjustments based on feedback.
- Be able to provide regular updates.
- Be able to match or exceed the standard of quality currently set.
- Be able to paint large, exotic landscapes.
Brownie points if:
- You've worked on teams before.
- You have experience with map design.
- Have experience with Mecha generally.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Note: We will not look at applications without portfolios)
Remember to include your portfolio!