Introducing Virtual Pool the next generation of pool. Enter a real-time 360 3-D environment that allow you to play pool from any perspective (from 8-Ball 9-Ball Straight Pool or Rotation). Addictive gameplay with realistic physics that enhance play. Online pool tournaments and leagues. Career mode to play your way to the top. Straight shots, banked shots, shots with English and trick shots are easy in this immersive 3D game.
This patch patch deals with numerous gameplay bugs and other issues.
Virtual Pool 3 by Celeris - download v18.104.22.168 patch
This patch is only for the download version.
You can check to see if you already are at the latest version by comparing the version number shown in the link below with the version shown on the VP3 About screen.
All patches are accumulative so you only need the latest.
- Cue loading used to be limited to 64 cues and is now unlimited allowing any number of custom cues to be added.
- Crash when doing screen shot (F11) in 16 bit color mode was fixed.
- Problem with ball disappearing when bouncing on rail alleviated.
- Attempted to correct rare problem where low ball is properly hit and an incorrect foul is called.
- Fixed bug on Windows 98 and earlier for failure to run with the message: "the vp3dlexe file is linked to missing export KERNEL32.DLL:GlobalMemoryStatusEX".
- Fixed self-extracting installer problem where install aborted with the error "An error occurred during the move data process -113"
- Cue squirt menu setting when in Trick/Setup Shot mode has been fixed
- Fixed bug where after a one pocket match the Call Shot window would shot and the screen was black
- Fixed one pocket bug where ball would not be spotted if you made opponents ball and they owed balls.