The second instalment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action.
- reduced default HUD Elements - useful HUD Elements fade in & out when engaged in Combat and outside - Outside of Combat, open the Quick Menu to check on hidden HUD Elements Check the provided screenshots for more info.
If you prefer playing without the CombatLog, download the optional version. The CombatLog must still be activated in the options menu, but it won't be visible.
=== WHATS NEW
- NEW: fixed Mini Map (no rotation)
- NEW: Arena Mode Support (Dynamic HUD disabled, you're constantly in combat anyway)
- NEW: optional Tutorial Support (primary because of the new HUD behavior)
- CHANGED: HUD behavior. It's now based on CombatActions instead of CombatMode. And, if you want, you now can manually hide the HUD by sheathing your weapon.
- NEW: QuestInfo beneath the Minimap is now hidden by default, visible in Combat (at reduced Alpha) and fully visible when opening the Quickmenu
- FIXED: some HUD Font shenanigans (thx@Kindo)
- FIXED: CombatLog Alpha (thx@slimgrin)
- FIXED: some timing issues
=== DESCRIPTION (v1.0)
- reduced default HUD Elements
- useful HUD Elements fade in & out when engaged in Combat and outside
- Outside of Combat, open the Quick Menu to check on hidden HUD Elements
Check the provided screenshots for more info.
If you're using my other mod "Comfy Couch", please get the updated version which integrates this mod, old/stand-alone "Comfy Couch" versions are not compatible with this mod.
Just copy "dynamichud.dzip" into your "\TW2 installation folder\CookedPC\" folder.
Delete "dynamichud.dzip" from your "\TW2 installation folder\CookedPC\" folder.