For now, all is going as it was planned. We plan to make release in the second part of November.
- Demo is available here: Indiedb.com
- This demo includes first section (from the five).
- You can buy full version in the Steam right here: Store.steampowered.com
- Gamepad support is not full.
- This game run not bad on Linux through the Steam Proton and Wine.
Some of the problems with CRYENGINE 5 engine we couldn't fix, but game stability is pretty good.
Problems that we know:
- Game is not working well on Intel graphics.
- Some surface is too shining
- During game-notes opening little short delays could happened – game-notes textures reading through the hard disk.
- During save game loading some objects could be not displayed from the start but appear later.
- During fast turns some objects are flickering.
- Birds could flickering from the far distance.
- Sometimes game can be crushing.
We still continue working on our game and hope that we can make it as we planned. Not so much things are left to do, stay tuned.